MEET THE PUBLIQ TEAM
To provide quality building services across Australia with professionalism and care.
To bring together the community in spaces where everybody thrives!
We’ve built our culture and structure to support our people, our clients, our customers, and their futures. Being great to work with means caring about what you do and loving it.
MEET OUR Senior Leadership Team
Chief Operating Officer
Matt Hill has been our COO for over 6 years, bringing to the helm professionalism in developing, launching, and refining our national operations across all business brands at AJG Australia. His experience & expertise across the Insurance business is second to none, with a wealth of knowledge at a C Suite & Exec level. Matt’s previous roles have helped shape a deep customer & client focus with working at IAG for over 8 years within Supply Chain Strategy, Design & Operations. Responsible for the design and operational frameworks of a category spend >$800M per year. His qualifications include Master of Business Administration; Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management.
With a passion for Insurance and construction, Matt’s focus is firmly on the future of the industry and how trusted building partners can add considerable value outside of the claims space as well as within it. Matt’s enthusiasm for creating long standing partnerships based on integrity and results with leading brands resonate through AJG Australia in their day-to-day dealings.
Chief Financial Officer
As CFO at AJG Australia for over 15 years, Marissa Bichi is a strong finance professional and leader in Business Planning, Financial Accounting, Construction Management, Budgeting, and Cost Management. Her Strategic financial management & leadership skills continue to shape & support our rapidly growing business at AJG Australia. Marisa’s previous roles include CFO at ALEGRA Ltd, where she led the finance function and drove commercial decision making for the board and C suite. Her qualifications include – Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) focused on Accounting and Business/Management from University of South Africa
Executive General Manager
Executive General Manager with over 15 years’ experience providing visionary leadership, organisational growth and achieving goals. Responsible for up to $1.6B property portfolio and establishing pipeline net worth growth rate of 11% per annum. Highly motivated and successful in securing and delivering large capital projects including Government School, Social and Affordable Housing – Contract worth up to $330m. Accountable for 60 staff at Publiq Commercial with a proven ability to develop people and create a culture of customer excellence.
Head of Strategic Partnerships
Nada brings to the team over 15 years’ experience working in Insurance with Allianz and more recently RACQ , in a variety of management roles leading teams across Claims & Major Loss. She recently joined the AJG Australia family 12 months ago as our Loss Adjuster & Supply Business Manager, recently being promoted to National Manager Strategic Partnerships. Her leadership, qualifications & industry knowledge is second to none in Partnerships and Supply Chain. Her qualifications include – Diploma Procurement and Supply, Advanced Diploma in Management and Cert. III Business Administration
Head of Group Sales,
Service & BD
Kate is a multi-award winning leader who brings a 20 year track record of success across the Insurance, Financial Services and Building sectors. Having held senior management and executive level positions for some of Australia’s leading Insurers across home claims, strategic partnerships, call centre operations, assessing operations and sales; Kate’s extensive knowledge of the Insurance landscape provides her a rare and empathetic insight into how to develop a member experience within AJG Australia that reflects the values and brand ethos of our clients.
Head of Supply Chain
Melissa Roberts joined the AJG Australia family in July 2022. She has a vast range of Supply Chain and Procurement experience in industries such as aviation, mining and insurance. She has experience in managing large, complex contract portfolios in excess of $200 million. In 2016 Melissa completed her Master of Business Administration (Logistics and Supply Chain). Her focus is to ensure AJG have a high performing Supply Chain team that drive performance, resilience and cost outcomes throughout the supply chain.
10 Years’ experience in the construction industry, managing multimillion-dollar projects ranging from commercial, residential and insurance catastrophic events around Australia.
Initial role as a qualified carpenter, Jesse has run his own business and teams completing 1st and 2nd fix carpentry.
Extensive Project management experience Australia wide inclusive of major loss insurance claims, new builds, and catastrophe events in rural and CBD areas.
Jesse has developed the Publiq Commercial branch in WA from the ground up, managing the clientele, commercial projects, the holistic business and his growing staff.
Jesse has completed his Cert III in Business and a Diploma in Building and Construction.
I have worked in the construction industry for approx. 16 years, I have gained a wealth of knowledge from working on site, project managing a variety of new school building projects, repair, renovation and upgrade works, as well as new build and extension projects.
I have previously carried out works in many fields from the full renovation and transportation of school portables, school extension and major asbestos removal works, storm damage make safe works, to residential and council building works. I pride myself on the quality of work produced by creating a detailed interaction with the client and provide on time services and modifications.
Daniel is a highly organised individual who thrives on challenges and has a proven track record of producing quality outcomes within tight timeframes. I am a team player who has the ability to work independently. I am aware of what is expected of me and have a strong work ethic. I am flexible and can easily adapt my workload to pick up the workload of other team members if required.
MEET OUR WA TEAM
Regional Commercial Manager
- 10 Years’ experience in the construction industry, managing multimillion-dollar projects ranging from commercial, residential and insurance catastrophic events around Australia.
- Initial role as a qualified carpenter, Jesse has run his own business and teams completing 1st and 2nd fix carpentry.
- Extensive Project management experience Australia wide inclusive of major loss insurance claims, new builds, and catastrophe events in rural and CBD areas.
- Jesse has developed the Publiq Commercial branch in WA from the ground up, managing the clientele, commercial projects, the holistic business, and his growing staff.
- Jesse has completed his Cert III in Business and a Diploma in Building and Construction.
- 20 years’ experience in the construction industry, managing high end residential refurbishments, commercial fit outs, renovations, and new builds.
- Daniel has studied his Diploma of building and construction.
- Daniel has successfully run his renovation business for over 10 years with excellent reviews and success just prior to moving over to Publiq Commercial where he manages the onsite Supervisors, contractors, and tradesmen.
- Daniel continues to successfully manage the commercial construction projects with Publiq Commercial ensuring quality and bringing his extensive experience in the commercial industry to constant use with the company.
- 8 years’ administration experience in the construction industry, responsible for end-to-end project documentation, contracts, and associated costings.
- Khrystyne has completed a Cert IV in Business Administration.
- Khrystyne continues to build and maintain the contracts and documentation for all commercial construction projects within Publiq Commercial ensuring quality and compliancy with all relevant Publiq policies and government legislation.
- With client management and trade maintenance, Khrystyne understands all aspects of the business and holds a managerial position with the team.
- 10 years’ experience in the construction industry. Supervising all commercial and domestic projects, installations, and repairs.
- Peter has studied and completed his Certificate III in Electrotechnology.
- Peter has successfully run his Electrical and appliance business for 4 years prior to moving over to Publiq Commercial where he site manages the contractors and trades, creating SWMS and safety procedures in the workplace and consistently maintaining safety documentation throughout the project.
- Peter carries out the quoting, estimating, and tendering for the majority of commercial and projects for the company.